Monday, September 24, 2012

Rock Star, the sequel to Groupie, Available NOW!!

You've been waiting for it and it's finally here! ROCK STAR is available for your Kindle and as a paperback, and will be released for the Nook and through Apple and Sony shortly.

Also available for your Kindle, a GROUPIE/ROCK STAR ebook bundle! If you're new to the series or want to introduce your friends and family to the romantic saga of Andy and Giovanni, you can now purchase both books in a convenient, economical package.

Don't forget you can still enter to win one of five autographed copies of ROCK STAR through Goodreads through the month of September. Good luck!

I've had a lot of readers express how excited they were for this release. I'd like to thank you all for your patience and your support for this story and these characters. They are a lot of fun to write and I truly enjoyed revisiting them. I hope you do too! Don't forget to rate/review. I love to hear your feedback.

In the meantime here's some mood music... you can figure out where these songs inspired me during the story as you read along. ;)























No comments:

Post a Comment