Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A sneak peek at MOGUL! Coming in Feb. 2013

To all of you who climbed aboard the roller coaster love affair between Andy Foster and Giovanni Carnevale, I know you are anxiously awaiting to read what ultimately becomes of them in the third book, MOGUL, due in February 2013.

The first draft is done and in the hands of my capable beta readers, whose notes thus far ensure that Mogul will be the strongest, possibly best received, book of the series. Suffice it to say, I'm as excited for February as many of you are.

So here's a tidbit to tide us all over as we get ready for the book release. (Note: If you haven't yet read GROUPIE/ROCK STAR, I'd advise waiting to read it in order. There really is a method to my madness. You'll appreciate the events in this chapter much more if you've walked that painful journey with the rest of us.)



For those who have read the first two books, I think this chapter fully prepares you for the climatic ride ahead. It has the romance of GROUPIE, the drama of ROCK STAR and those WTF cliffhanger moments I tend to love. ;)

For your consideration.... THE PROPOSAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment