Saturday, December 22, 2012

Special Holiday Pricing for Groupie and Rock Star!

Christmas is my favorite holiday and has been since I was a child. I love to make it special, and this year I get to make it special for all the readers who have so graciously and generously made me a part of their library. I want to make it that much easier for you to give - and get - the books you love most.

As my gift to you I've dropped the prices on GROUPIE and ROCK STAR just in time to fill those holiday stockings for those readers on your gift-giving lists. The best bargain is still the bundle, giving you two books for almost half the price of many Kindle best sellers.



And don't forget, for the holidays only you can get three books for only $4.99 with my Rubenesque Romance bundle for LOVE PLUS ONE, UNDER TEXAS SKIES and PICTURE POSTCARDS.



Keep an eye on this blogspace in the coming days. There's a special holiday surprise coming, including some free Kindle releases as my Christmas gift to all of you!

Happy holidays, y'all. You are my gift this year. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment