Sunday, December 16, 2012

Exciting news regarding the release date for Mogul!

For all of you who have asked me whether or not it is possible to release early...

The answer is yes. :D

Mark your calendars for February 5, 2013 for a Kindle, Smashwords and Amazon release, and be sure to put MOGUL on your "To Read" shelf on Goodreads.

If you are a book blogger who would like to screen an advance copy, send me a note at ginger@gingervoight.com with a link to your blog. I plan to start sending screener copies in January. If you are interested in corresponding giveaways with the books, note that in your email so we can schedule something. I'll feature all reviews on my official website and also on the official Facebook page for Mogul.

I can't wait to hear what you all have to say about this third and final installment in the Groupie series! Only 51 more days to go. ;)

Here's another sneak peek, where some of my favorite characters from Love Plus One play cupid for a certain couple in Mogul.

For your Sample Sunday consideration: Mags and Graham.

No comments:

Post a Comment