Monday, July 29, 2013

Feel like getting naughty with me in Vegas?

Now that I have your attention...

I will be participating in the Naughty Mafia Rocks Las Vegas event mid-August, as part of the Sunday Sinners Signing event. I will join a host of other amazing writers so we can mingle with readers and bloggers in what promises to be a pretty epic weekend.

I will even be bringing copies of my newest book, "Unstoppable," to sign and sell as an exclusive "pre-release". If you've been waiting for word on "Unstoppable," the next book in the Jace and Jordi "Fierce" trilogy, your wait is almost over. And I'll have more details on that coming really soon.

Though I'm no Vegas Virgin by far (Steven and I got married there in August 2001,) this is my first signing event. Seeing your friendly faces is just the welcome I need to make it spectacular. So grab a ticket and come on out. I'll be bringing a small sampling of my books to sell (The Complete Groupie Trilogy, Groupie and Fierce,) along with any extras I happen to have laying around the house. If you have a specific request, you can leave a comment below or message me directly through Twitter or Facebook.

And, as soon as I have confirmation, I may have some more exciting news coming shortly. Follow me on Twitter or Facebook for all the latest!

If you can't make it to Vegas, never fear. Anyone who posts a comment is eligible to win any books/swag I have left over after the trip. Tell me your favorite book, favorite couple, favorite scene, and I'll reward one commenter with signed books and goodies.

1 comment:

  1. Mogul Andy and Vanni's Wedding when Graham led her down the aisle and they said their wedding vows to each other. I was in tears as I thought she was dead!

    ReplyDelete