Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August Newsletter, introducing $0.99 Wednesdays!!

Happy August, everyone! I'm currently out on the road for my first book signing at the Indie Author Houston Mashup event in Houston this coming Saturday. I'm so excited to meet you all. I'm bringing a limited variety of books with, but we can also take orders at the table. So we got you covered either way if you want a signed paperback copy of any of my books.

Always feel free to message me on Facebook with these requests as well. I'd be happy to provide this service to anyone who cannot make it to one of the many signings I'll be doing in 2015.

Here is the official list (so far.)

August 16, 2014 - Indie Author Event Houston Mashup, Houston, Texas.
January 16, 2015 - Indie Author Event Phoenix Mashup, Phoenix, Arizona.
February 7, 2015 - Deep in the Heart Author Event, Austin, Texas.
March 20, 2015 - Indie Author Event Detroit Mashup, Detroit, Michigan.
April 18, 2015 - The British Book Affair, London, England.
May 1, 2015 - Hard Rock Author Event, Tulsa, Oklahoma.
June 13, 2015 - Indie Author Event Toronto Mashup, Toronto, Canada.

A little trailer to whet the appetite.



I've decided to make a commemorative copy of the Fullerton Family Saga available for people who make it to these events. It's a complete volume that includes three books in one, honoring our favorite Fullerton, Jonathan, on the cover.



If I released it, it would be a $29.99 value. I'm selling it at the book signings for $20. In Houston I'll only have two copies available, so you'll want to get to my table ASAP if you want a copy to take with. But even if you can't make it to one of the many places I'll be appearing (or I run out,) I'll be doing fun little giveaways here on the blog, starting in September. The Labor Day giveaway will be HUGE, so you definitely want to keep an eye out for it.

Of course the other big news is the new development with Chasing Thunder, which you can now track on the publisher website at True North. We're working hard on the cover currently.

"Like" True North on Facebook for all the latest details. They've got some powerhouse writers for their launch, it's going to be an epic 2015.

This does mean a delay till y'all can read the new books, but I'll definitely have some new stuff for you to read in the meantime, including another rocker trilogy. For those interested in the Southern Rocker series, the first books should be published by October. It is my goal to release the first two books, Southern Rocker Chick and Southern Rocker Boy simultaneously, with his/her POVs to tell the story that will pick up in Southern Rocker Romance, taking our intrepid dreamers to the fame-making Los Angeles, where you'll see some VERY familiar faces. ;)

As summer winds down, the promotions are heating up. Introducing $0.99 Wednesdays! Every Wednesday, for 24 hours ONLY (and ONLY on Amazon,) you can purchase some of my best sellers for under a dollar.

This week:



This is my #1 bestseller, one that hung in the top 100 Kindle sagas for three whole months. If you thought about buying it before but weren't convinced, here's your chance to see what reviewers and readers have been raving about since January.

I'm still working on the Leftover Club, but with all the other exciting developments, this one may not release until September, with an exclusive deal for a major bookseller. Keep watching this space for more information.

That's it for August! Make sure you come back for my Labor Day newsletter. We've got an epic giveaway to come. It's gonna be HUGE. See you then. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the cover of Jonathan! I'm hoping to make it to Toronto next year...on my birthday no less to finally meet you!
    I loved the Fullerton sage and will happily share tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I've been so busy I haven't been able to get your copy to you yet but I haven't forgotten. I just need to stay in one place longer than a handful of task-filled days LOL

    ReplyDelete