Thursday, October 2, 2014

October Newsletter, New Releases and Upcoming Appearances!

Hello, my lovelies. September was a bitch, keeping me sick almost all month with the flu, bronchitis and good ol' post nasal drip. But I am happy to report I got some major work done and you know what that means...

New books for you!

For everyone out there who started this journey with me with the GROUPIE series, you will NOT want to miss the new trilogy I have planned for you. If you've read a lot of my books, you already know I like to crossover characters and story lines. In fact I get a big kick out of it. I love to revisit those old characters just as much as you love to read them. Whether GROUPIE's Vanni and Graham, LOVE PLUS ONE'S Shannon, Jake and Jorge and FIERCE'S Jace Riga pop up in the epic billionaire FULLERTON FAMILY SAGA, or GROUPIE'S Graham and FIERCE'S Jace pop up in THE UNDISCIPLINED BRIDE, you are sure to see some old favorites as cameos, or even supporting characters, in surprising new stories. My new SOUTHERN ROCKERS trilogy will expand this seemingly infinite GROUPIE universe.

And, for the first time ever, I write from the male POV, to get you inside the head of my SOUTHERN ROCKER BOY, Jonah Riley.

I had a lot of fun getting to know Jonah through his story. I mean, it's a sexy southern boy and a 9-hour playlist of music that crosses genres from country, southern and classic rock and roll. For 24 chapters, I got to relive some of my glory days when I was a southern girl on the prowl... with all the angst and longing that implies.



And I'm pleased to announce that I will share that story with you all, across all platforms, OCTOBER 17, 2014!!



Like my bestselling and beloved FULLERTON FAMILY SAGA, the SOUTHERN ROCKERS trilogy will be released over three months. Jonah's story in October, Lacy's story, SOUTHERN ROCKER CHICK, in November and the third book, SOUTHERN ROCKER DUET, in December, when Lacy and Jonah hit the FIERCE stage to compete for a record contract.

As you already know, I'll be turning the angst up to 11. (Why? Because it goes to 11.) The hubby blew through book 1 in two days and called me more than once to bawl me out about it. The term "evil bitch" was bandied about more than once. He promises there will be a lot of broken Kindles by the time this book is done. It's going to be a wild ride with all the drama, angst, twists and turns for which you love to hate me.

*Author not responsible for broken e-readers.

And... oh yeah... Vanni's back. :EVIL GRIN:

The SOUTHERN ROCKER trilogy takes place in Austin, Texas, deep in the heart of my home state, which is where I'll be signing for all of you in February at the DEEP IN THE HEART INDIE AUTHOR EVENT. Get your tickets now!

(For $25, you can get VIP tickets to join us for the cocktail hour. Tickets are limited, so check out the FACEBOOK page to get them before they're gone.)

Who knows? Maybe we'll find a few Jonahs and Lacys of our own as we explore the iconic music scene there.

Don't forget to "like" my Facebook Author page. There are a lot of fun things coming up, blog takeovers, giveaways, and more information on upcoming appearances. Be the first to know!

See you in November, which is my birth month. We'll have LOTS of fun. I promise!

GV xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment