Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Autographed books, $0.99 sales and low-price bundles, OH MY!!

So, two big things are happening in the next couple of months. One: I will celebrate another birthday in November, and Two: we're heading into my favorite part of the year: HOLIDAY SEASON. Yes, it's true. I'm a sap who decorates the tree right after Thanksgiving dinner, and will listen to every Christmas carol and watch every holiday movie while I decorate my home like the biggest Ginger elf you ever saw.

In honor of these two things, I've decided to make this completely outstanding year even more EPIC by sharing my favorite things with my favorite people... namely all of YOU. Think Oprah, but without all the free cars and billion-dollar budget. I don't have Oprah's money... few of us do. Which is why I want to make Christmas gift-giving a little merrier (and easier) for the rest of us.

You may not know this but I'm a bit of a thrift shopper who loves a bargain. This was the necessary byproduct of living from paycheck to paycheck as a wage slave most of my adult life. When you've worked an entire hour of manual labor for less than $4, you quickly learn the value of money. This is the main reason I've kept all my prices lower than many mainstream e-books. I know what it takes to live on a budget, while sparing a few dollars to feed some of my favorite obsessions like movies and books. So now, for Holiday Season 2013, I'm gonna pass that all down to all of you!!

I've knocked several titles down to $0.99 for a limited time throughout the shopping season. If you haven't read these before, this is your time to stock up OR gift your favorites to other people.



As you may notice, several genres are included in this sale, including a Middle Grade book (Comic Squad.) If you love what I do, you can pass it along to those who read outside the romance genre at a very reasonable cost!

Don't worry, I didn't leave out your favorites. Over at All Romance Ebooks, I'm holding a sale for the first books of the GROUPIE and FIERCE trilogies for $1.99. Dive into either series for a fraction of the cost!!

This is also the best time to buy bundled e-books. I've dropped the prices on all the best-sellers. I even brought back my three-for: three stand-alone Rubenesque romances in one economic volume!! Why buy one book for $4.99 when you can own three for $3.49?



AND if that isn't enough to spice up your gift list, I will be offering AUTOGRAPHED PAPERBACKS directly to YOU! Can't make it to a book signing? No problem! You can purchase my books directly through my website and I will send you books autographed personally to you! Best of all I'm matching the LOWEST INTERNET PRICE. So get those orders in quickly!

Are YOU ready for the holidays? I know I am!! Join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment