Friday, November 1, 2013

November 21st. #savethedate

November is my favorite month of the year. As a kid, it meant my birthday and a score of new toys and gifts. As an adult, it means a time for reflection on the year before and goal-setting for the year ahead. It's a time of renewal. A new year of life, and anything is possible. As you get older, you see THAT is the most priceless gift of all.

To celebrate my favorite month, I've decided to make it a worldwide party for my readers and, dare I say, fans. I want to hold a Scavenger Hunt, and I'd love for you all to participate.

In honor of completing EPIC, the third book in my FIERCE TRILOGY, I've decided to bundle my GROUPIE universe books together for a low price this holiday season. The following titles will be included:

GROUPIE
ROCK STAR
MOGUL
FIERCE
UNSTOPPABLE
EPIC
Along with two standalone novels: LOVE PLUS ONE
And a special surprise title where a GROUPIE Easter egg has been dropped.



If you were to buy these eight e-books separately, you'd pay more than $23. But the special holiday gift-giving bundle is ONLY $9.99. That's eight books, with best-selling fan favorites, the highly rated spin-off series and two standalone novels for less than $1.25 per book.

And, for my birthday on November 21, one observant fan can have the whole bundle FOR FREE.

It's time for the FIRST ANNUAL GINGER VOIGHT GROUPIE SCAVENGER HUNT!!



I got the idea from this book that I'm reading, READY PLAYER ONE, in which the last will and testament of an eccentric game designer offered any gamer that could crack a massive online game and find a well-hidden Easter egg hundreds of billions of dollars as a reward. I like this idea, and I don't want to have to die to host one of my own.

From now until November, I'll be tweeting or updating Facebook dropping clues to a questionnaire I will post the evening of November 20th. You will have the entire weekend following my birthday to answer the questionnaire and submit it to win. The people who have the most answers right will be entered into a drawing, and whoever wins gets the Big Holiday Bundle FOR FREE and... guess what... I'll even throw in a $25 gift certificate to either Amazon or Barnes and Noble so you can do a little YOU-shopping on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. That brings the value of this giveaway to nearly $50!!!

It's my birthday... but YOU get the presents!!

This questionnaire will include questions about my books, from free samples readily available on the Internet, as well as personal questions about the birthday girl (me) in general. Fan my Author Facebook page HERE, follow me on Twitter HERE, and befriend me on Goodreads HERE, which links back to this blog. These four, along with my website, will be the places you will find ALL the answers to the questions.

Let's have some fun!

1 comment: