Sunday, June 29, 2014

A "Because It's Ass O'Clock In the Morning and I'm Still Up" Q&A

1. Truth or dare…and why?

Depends solely on who is issuing the question, mostly because I'm a cautious risk-taker. When it comes to offering embarrassing insight or risking humiliation, it'd depend on how much I trusted that person (or didn't.) The better question is would I even play Truth or Dare.

2. Do you believe in ghosts/supernatural things?

I believe that it would be supremely arrogant for us as a species to claim we know - definitively - one way or the other. I opt for, "It's possible." That said, I have a keen sixth sense and pick up emotional cues in different settings. Case in point, I went to a tourist spot near my hometown of Abilene called Buffalo Gap Historic Village and I definitely felt an overwhelming sense of impending doom as I was walking upstairs from the old courthouse to the second floor where prisoners were kept. Later came to find there was a trap door above the stairwell for the noose when they hung people. Do with that what you will.

3. Who is on your list…you know…the list…the one you get a free pass for?

I have a weakness for soulful eyes, a well-timed smirk and a wise-ass personality. On the top of this often revolving list:



But let's keep that between us, shall we?

4. What’s your favorite sound…and why?

The sound of a baby laughing. There's no sound sweeter.



5. Dogs or cats…and why?

Both!



6. What would you get arrested for…if you were to get arrested for something?

I think it's a safe bet that any arrest would be politically motivated, like a protest or civil disobedience.



7. Cake or pie?

Both!

8. What is your ideal weekend?

It probably involves cake, pie and any or all of the laminated list. Or a trip to Vegas. I'm flexible.

9.Favorite book and why?

The Blessing Stone by Barbara Wood, because it's very empowering to see the kinds of challenges women have overcome throughout history. Dense read, but like Clan of the Cave Bear, quite worth it.

10.Favorite comfort food and why?

Look at me. Like I can choose.

11.Android or Apple?

I have an iPhone, but my endorsement can be bought. *cough*hint hint*cough*

12.What kind of music do you listen to? Why do you like it?

I love most forms of music, really. My playlist is split between classic rock and disco and dance and pop and country and comedy. Music is my muse.

Currently playing on my headphones:



13.What color best describes you? Why do you think that?

Purple, because not everyone likes it, but it's too regal to give a shit.

14.Favorite T.V. show ever? Why?

Moonlighting, because Bruce Effin Willis, that's why.



15.One place you want to travel to before you die?

One? I can name a dozen. But we'll start with Scotland/Ireland, because I've traced my lineage back to the 1100s there, and it'd be super cool to see the land of my ancestors.

No comments:

Post a Comment