Monday, September 8, 2014

Want to win a $25 Amazon gift card? NAME THAT TUNE.



Since music has played heavily into the new book, THE LEFTOVER CLUB, we're going to play my own version of "Name That Tune!" I randomly offer lyrics from the many songs on my epic Leftover Club playlist, you use the comments to name the songs. By the end of the week, I'll offer prizes to some lucky participants, whether you answer on Twitter, in the comments of this blog post or on Facebook.

GRAND PRIZE: $25 Amazon Gift Card
1st PRIZE: Signed paperback THE LEFTOVER CLUB
Additional prizes: Three digital ebook copies of THE LEFTOVER CLUB

**Disclaimer, Facebook, Twitter and Blogger are NOT responsible for the prizes offered in this giveaway OR promote the game in any way.

Make sure you following me on Twitter @GingerVoight or have "liked" my Author page on Facebook to get your clues. The contest ends Thursday at 11:59PM PST.

The first clue will be posted at 6:00PM PST, September 8, 2014, on my Twitter account, with the hashtags #leftovers80party and #namethattune.

Let's get this party started.



UPDATED, Clues posted 9/8/14:

1.) "A thousand skeptic hands/Won't keep us from the things we plan"

2.) "I got my mind made up/I need to feel your touch"

3.) "Like a butterfly/A wild butterfly/I will collect you and capture you"

4.) "There's so much in life/Don't you give it up/Before your time is due"

5.) "I won't worry, and I won't fret/ Ain't no law against it yet"

Clues posted 9/9/14:

1.) "I'm working hard, I don't know why/I'm like a working class dog/And I just get by"

2.) "I can't go on singing the same theme 'cause can't you see We've got ev'rything"

3.) "Can you hear them They talk about us Telling lies Well, that's no surprise"

4.) "In my life there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again"

5.) "Like a warrior that fights And wins the battle I know the taste of victory"

No comments:

Post a Comment